Monday, November 11, 2013

Closing Scheduled

We finally got our closing date!  We've been asking for what seems like forever for a final date and have just been given ballpark weeks.  The final inspection on the house will be December 4th and we'll close on December 10th.  Can't see we're entirely thrilled with the long wait between the house being finished and closing, though.  If the house can be done this quickly, how long does it take to get the paperwork ready?  I feel like we've given NVR information on every aspect of our life, with the exception of maybe our kindergarten report cards.  Now I need to check on our storage units, because if we have to pay for an extra month, there will be some phone calls made.

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting... you're less than a month away from closing!! I hope everything continues to go well and keep on schedule :) Good luck and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sales rep told me in my whole region ( nj area) they are only allowed 2 closings a day. Maybe it's the same in your area

    ReplyDelete